🍲 Healthy Thai Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe 🍗 | Extreme Health USA
Healthy Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
You will need:
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Light curry powder
- Low-sodium soy sauce
- Olive oil
- First, prepare your ingredients. Slice the boneless, skinless chicken breasts into thin strips. Slice the red and yellow bell peppers and onion into thin strips as well. Mince the garlic.
- Next, heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the sliced chicken and stir-fry until it's no longer pink in the middle, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the sliced vegetables and minced garlic to the pan. Continue to stir-fry for another 5-7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is fully cooked.
- In a small bowl, beat two eggs. Add a teaspoon of light curry powder to the eggs and mix well.
- Pour the egg and curry mixture over the stir-fry in the pan. Mix everything together, ensuring the egg mixture evenly coats the chicken and vegetables.
- Finally, drizzle the stir-fry with a tablespoon of low-sodium soy sauce. Mix well to ensure the soy sauce is evenly distributed. Serve the stir-fry hot.
This recipe is a great way to incorporate lean protein and a variety of vegetables into your diet. The light curry powder gives the dish a flavorful kick without adding excessive calories or sodium. Feel free to add more vegetables or swap out the chicken for tofu for a vegetarian version.
Looking for a delicious and healthy recipe to add to your meal rotation? Look no further than our Healthy Thai Chicken Stir-Fry. Packed with lean protein and a variety of colorful vegetables, this dish is not only nutritious but also bursting with flavor.
To make this recipe, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, red and yellow bell peppers, onion, garlic, eggs, light curry powder, low-sodium soy sauce, and olive oil. These ingredients come together to create a satisfying and wholesome meal that will leave you feeling energized and satisfied.
To prepare the stir-fry, start by slicing the chicken and vegetables into thin strips. Heat some olive oil in a wok or large frying pan, then add the chicken and stir-fry until cooked. Next, add the vegetables and continue to stir-fry until they are tender-crisp.
In a small bowl, beat the eggs and mix in the curry powder. Pour this mixture over the stir-fry and mix well, allowing the eggs to coat the chicken and vegetables. Finally, drizzle the dish with low-sodium soy sauce for an extra burst of flavor.
This recipe is not only easy to make but also highly customizable. Feel free to add more vegetables or swap out the chicken for tofu to create a vegetarian version. The light curry powder adds a delightful kick without adding excessive calories or sodium, making it a healthy choice for those watching their intake.
Incorporating this Healthy Thai Chicken Stir-Fry into your diet is a great way to ensure you're getting a balanced meal with plenty of nutrients. The lean protein from the chicken, combined with the vitamins and minerals from the vegetables, will keep you feeling satisfied and nourished.
So why not give this recipe a try? It's a simple yet flavorful dish that will impress your taste buds and support your overall health. Enjoy the vibrant colors and delicious flavors of this Healthy Thai Chicken Stir-Fry, and make it a regular part of your healthy eating routine.